Friday, March 26, 2010

Keeping busy.


I haven't written anything and i already have followers!?

wah, you guys too much.
but i am so flattered. ahaks ;p


as many may not know, i've been working part time for MYC selling Nescafe tins at colleges and universities. RM3 for two tins yo! Nescafe drinkers like me damn sibeh happy kay if there was such offer. its been quite an experience because 1)i myself have not chosen a college to enter yet and 2) MMU Cyberjaya had a lot of angmoh leng chai.


i swear,
i saw this guy who looked like Teddy Geiger/Jason Castro,
and i completely forgot what to say.


he smiled and he walked pass me.
i looked up to God and said 'wow'.


today is my last day at Taylor's Hartamas.
great campus, not so great number of people due to the SAM semester holiday.
i'm gonna go to Chillies and eat like kambing now :)

1 comment:

  1. teddy geiger/jason castro??!!! there can't be a better combination!

    ReplyDelete