Sunday, April 18, 2010

dancing with myself

.
i'm starting to question my action of stopping lyricalsteps months ago.
i knew very well that i simply loved writing my mind out whenever i could, thus being an active blogger who updates so often that i don't understand how people can bother to read.


so velvetpapers has been existing for a while now.
yet, i have written nothing satisfactory. well, to me lah.
i won't say that i have became inspirationless; but i have definitely lost a little grip of that feeling of being touched emotionally easily. and the thought of it and its possibility scares me.


then i begin wondering as well;
maybe it was necessary that i took a break from writing.


i'm in a new place, in a new and almost empty mind.
i will be beginning a new journey; college. in exactly one week.
maybe it was good that i detached myself from the old page.


i'm ready to start new.
and i'm ready to defy gravity.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment